At Chiropractic Physicians of Wicker Park, our mission is to help every patient achieve a high level of health and function. We achieve the highest results by combining chiropractic and physical therapy techniques. Chiropractic addresses the structural issues and protects the nerve pathways when Therapeutic exercises improve stability and strengthens joints and muscles to achieve greater function.
Chiropractic Physicians of Wicker Park is a Wellness Center which offers a full range of wellness services to care for people of all ages. Our doctors specialize in Chiropractic Care, Functional Medicine, Rehabilitation and Acupuncture for families and individuals from all walks of life-from children to teens, to adults and seniors: from pregnant women to athletes and to business professionals on the go.
Chiropractic can provide you and your family with the health, wellness, and care you need to help with numerous conditions.
Dr. Marzena Karwowski
Earned her undergraduate degree in movement sciences with a psychology minor from University of Illinois at Chicago. She then went on to receive her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree and acupuncture certification from National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois. While there, she became proficient in many techniques including: Motion Palpation, Diversified, Activator, Flexion/Distraction, and Soft Tissue Therapy. She also spent time acquiring knowledge in Cambodia learning their tactics of massage treatment. Dr. Karwowski treats a vast array of musculoskeletal as well as chronic conditions. She likes to use a combination of manual and instrument adjusting techniques and tailors her treatment methods based on the needs of the patient. Dr. is one of the few Chiropractors in Illinois practicing functional medicine to treat chronic conditions affecting today’s society. She is fluent in Polish.
Certifications and Experience
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Acupuncture Certified
- Webster Certified
- Fascial Movement Taping Level 1 & 2 Certified Rocktape Provider
- Completed Applied Diversified Technique Lumbar Spine/Pelvis Course
- Completed Applied Diversified Technique Cervical Spine Course
- Completed McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy Part A: The Lumbar Spine
- Completed McKenzie Method Part B: The Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- Completed Motion Palpation Adjust-Athon
- Completed Motion Palpation Full Spine Analysis and Adjustive Technique
- Member of American Chiropractic Association
- Member of Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Member of The Institute for Functional Medicine
- Member of International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Treatment of Disc Herniation
- Treatment of Headaches/migraines
- Webster Technique
- Prenatal and Postnatal Chiropractic Care
- Sports Related Injuries
- Functional Medicine